Friday, May 25, 2018

Ask For Help?

Posted December 5, 2017 - On my Facebook page Mental Health Moment:

How hard is it to ask for help? I’m in a situation where I have no choice but to ask for help. Sometimes the urge to fight has kept me going to the point where I cannot go anymore. I am no longer able to fight. I have asked myself is the battle lost or am I just so tired that I can’t think anymore? I think it’s the latter. In my case I am so tired I just can’t think anymore. It’s time to rest and restore myself to who I am supposed to be. The best part about this process is to finally be who I was created to be. Taking time to rest doesn’t mean you are lazy it means you care enough about yourself to make sure you aren’t dragging yourself into the ground. Rest is the root word for restoration.
This is my MENTAL HEALTH MOMENT
Danni Andrew
(C)copyright 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

#METOO When Will IT STOP? The journey to wellness!

No one wants to hear what you have to say. It's a cross you bear alone, that is until you enlist the help of a good therapist. You sit d...