Friday, May 25, 2018

Decisions! Decisions!

Originally posted November 24, 2017

Posted on my Facebook page Mental Health Moments:

Recently I made a decision to walk away from a job I dearly loved. It was a simple equation, the stress was killing me and I was not getting done what I needed to do for my own life. I literally agonized for eight months to the point of making myself sick. Now that I have made the decision to walk away I am glad I did. I will miss the people and will keep in touch with many of them but I know I made the right decision. You are not any good to anyone else if you don’t take care of yourself!
This is my MENTAL HEALTH MOMENT
(C)copyright
Danni Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

#METOO When Will IT STOP? The journey to wellness!

No one wants to hear what you have to say. It's a cross you bear alone, that is until you enlist the help of a good therapist. You sit d...