Friday, May 25, 2018

This was originally posted on my Facebook Page Mental Health Moments on October 10, 2017

I think social media has given us a false sense of reality. I want to be remembered for being kind and I know that is something I have to work on every day. I want to be remembered for my weird sense of humor around the dinner table with my grandkids. I don't want to be remembered for a great Facebook presence and my online account. Get off of Facebook and take a walk in the park. Sit on a bench and talk to someone. No emojis! No LOL's and no cell phones. Just talk...
This is my Mental Health Moment
Danni Andrew
(C)copyright 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

#METOO When Will IT STOP? The journey to wellness!

No one wants to hear what you have to say. It's a cross you bear alone, that is until you enlist the help of a good therapist. You sit d...