Friday, May 25, 2018

Originally Posted on my Facebook Page Mental Health Moment: https://www.facebook.com/Mental-Health-Moments-1159515324137800/

#MeToo

Me too...
The latest cut and paste going around social media. If you post this on your page it means you were molested as a child. I posted it on mine. I lost count at twenty of my friends who posted it on theirs. This is gut wrenching! Heart breaking! Sadly it is in epidemic proportions of how many people who have suffered the consequences of another persons thoughtless actions. It is not a game and it is not funny and I wrote a book about my own struggles. Both men and women suffer in silence. If you wrote “me too” and have not asked for help, please do. #Metoo
And this is a MENTAL HEALTH MOMENT
(C)2017 Danni Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment

#METOO When Will IT STOP? The journey to wellness!

No one wants to hear what you have to say. It's a cross you bear alone, that is until you enlist the help of a good therapist. You sit d...