Friday, May 25, 2018

No!

Originally Posted on my Facebook Page Mental Health Moments: https://www.facebook.com/Mental-Health-Moments-1159515324137800/

On November 3, 2017

No doesn’t have to mean never. It can mean, not now or later. You really don’t know what a decision really means at the time you make it but you have to decide what is best for you at the time.
I recently decided to put a decision on hold which meant my long term planning strategy would change. The moment I said the words I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders and I knew I had made the right decision. Does that mean I will never come back to this possibility? No it doesn’t it only means that right now in my life I cannot entertain the idea because I have enough on my plate already. End of story. This is called taking care of yourself.
This is my MENTAL HEALTH MOMENT
Danni Andrew
(C)copyright 2017
www.danniandrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

#METOO When Will IT STOP? The journey to wellness!

No one wants to hear what you have to say. It's a cross you bear alone, that is until you enlist the help of a good therapist. You sit d...