Friday, May 25, 2018

This Was Originally Posted on my Facebook page Mental Health Moments October 3, 2017

No Words

There isn't a word for a parent who loses a child. There isn't a word for a parent whose child has disowned them either. My child refuses to forgive me or speak to me. It's like my child has died but he is still alive. I could go look for him but he doesn't want to see me. In light of what has happened in Las Vegas let me say to you. If you are angry at someone you love, go to them. Tell them you are sorry and work it out! I have reached out to my son but he is not ready, so I must wait until he is. But you just don't know when your time is up and it's too late to say I'm sorry. Please don't let your last words be angry words. The other side of the coin is to be genuine in your words. Empty words mean nothing, mean what you say and if there are problems take the time to actively work them out. No problem is one sided. Love is thicker than water.
Mental Health Moments
Danni Andrew
(C)copyright 2017
www.danniandrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

#METOO When Will IT STOP? The journey to wellness!

No one wants to hear what you have to say. It's a cross you bear alone, that is until you enlist the help of a good therapist. You sit d...