Friday, May 25, 2018

Food

You take it all too much for granted. Until what you eat is supposed to sustain your life starts making you sick. First it’s sugar and soda pop, next it’s gluten. Now it’s just about everything but salad and grilled chicken. What do I do now? I just keep trying. There was a time when food was the center of my life and I wanted to be a chef. I don’t think this a possibility. No matter what I am faced with I still have talents and I won’t starve to death, there are still things I CAN eat. While it doesn’t make me happy, I will be ok. Life has a funny way of making life interesting.
This is my MENTAL HEALTH MOMENT
Danni Andrew
(C)Copyright 2018
www.danniandrew.com

This post was originally on my Facebook page Mental Health Moments: February 26, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

#METOO When Will IT STOP? The journey to wellness!

No one wants to hear what you have to say. It's a cross you bear alone, that is until you enlist the help of a good therapist. You sit d...