Friday, May 25, 2018

The Olympic Spirit

Many years ago my Mom, my Papa and my grandma and I used to watch the Olympics. We loved all the sports but ice skating was our favorite. We would choose our favorites and root for the USA. Sadly I am the only one left to watch the Olympics this year but I am reminded of happy times as I choose my favorite skaters and I am reminded of the Olympic spirit and what my mom always said to me “I expect better from you”! So I wipe away a tear and keep moving forward in search of the gold.
And this is my MENTAL HEALTH MOMENT
Danni Andrew
(C)copyright 2017

This was originally posted on my Facebook page Mental Health Moments: February 17, 2018




No comments:

Post a Comment

#METOO When Will IT STOP? The journey to wellness!

No one wants to hear what you have to say. It's a cross you bear alone, that is until you enlist the help of a good therapist. You sit d...