Friday, May 25, 2018

My Life's Work

This post was originally posted on my Facebook page Mental Health Moments: on February 10, 2018

I have struggled a lot with ‘what is my life’s work?’ This is a continual merry-go-round. Writing is real work. Painting is real work. My book that I published in September has not exactly taken the world by storm but those who have read it have given me rave reviews. I considered quitting writing and just focusing on painting. Last night I watched the opening ceremonies of the winter games and they were commenting on the drums and the significance of the two-sided drum. We all have a two-sided drum in our life. Everything is important and “real” work. We just need to balance it out. God will help me figure it out I just need to trust Him and I need to trust myself!
This is my MENTAL HEALTH MOMENT
Danni Andrew, DTM
(C)copyright 2018
www.danniandrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

#METOO When Will IT STOP? The journey to wellness!

No one wants to hear what you have to say. It's a cross you bear alone, that is until you enlist the help of a good therapist. You sit d...