Friday, May 25, 2018

Doing things extremely well. I am an artist, an author and a speaker. I write well and I paint well and yes I can bring you to tears with my speaking. Those are my gifts. I am a good friend and a good mom, I will fight for my children.
There is an opposite side to this equation and I suppose this comes from my bipolar OCD side. I will not do something if I cannot do it well or should I say, extremely well. I suck at relationships and staying married so I have pretty much given up. My plants in my apartment struggle to stay alive and my finances are always a mess. While I am good at painting, writing and cooking I also cannot promote myself. So I struggle in poverty while I sit on a gold mine of wisdom and masterpieces which I hesitate to share with the world because I cannot blow my own horn. It’s just too exhausting. But, I can promote YOU! I can tell you how fabulous you are.
And that is my MENTAL HEALTH MOMENT
Danni Andrew
(C)copyright 2018

This was originally posted on my Facebook page Mental Health Moments: April 25, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

#METOO When Will IT STOP? The journey to wellness!

No one wants to hear what you have to say. It's a cross you bear alone, that is until you enlist the help of a good therapist. You sit d...